Banana, banana, banana! I really love banana bread.
2 cup of all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3 ripes bananas
1/2 cup of milk (Use coconut milk)
1/3 cup maple syrup
Juice of a half lemon
4 tbsp cacao powder of your choice (Use Tropeaka cacao)
1 tbsp coconut oil melted
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In a bowl, combine dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- In an another bowl, mix bananas, maple syrup, milk and lemon juice. Add dry ingredients and well mix.
- Divide the batter(1/3 in a bowl et le 2/3 in an another bowl).
- Mix chocolate ingredients together in a bowl. Stir in the 1/3 batter part.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. (Use a 8 x 4 x 2.5 inch loaf pan)
- Spoon the two batters alternately into your loaf pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted coming out clean.
- Let cooldown before serve.