I like protein balls. They bring me my protein supplement after my workout when I run out of time for to make a breakfast or they are a perfect afternoon snack. In this recipe, I love the salty touch of sesame seeds!
1/4 cup honey
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
2 cup of oat flour
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/3 chocolate chip + 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a food processor, mix all ingredient together.
- Use a tablespoon, scoop the mixture into your hands and roll into a balls. If your dough is too sticky to roll, place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the sesame seeds in a large plate. Roll each ball in the sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. Melted the chocolate chip and coconut oil together in the microwave( about 30-45 seconds).
- Dip your balls in the melted chocolate ( you can decorate with hemp seeds, crushed pistachios).
- Refrigerate then serve or store in fridge.