1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 almond flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Place the peanut butter and maple syrup in your food processor. Process until nice and creamy.
- Add the almond flour and cinnamon. Process again until combined, about 15-20 seconds.
- Add walnuts and process 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides with a spatula and roll the batter into balls, place on a plate.
- Chill it for 30 minutes in the fridge. After, roll them again in your hands to make them smooth and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Store in the fridge.